A small back garden re-landscaped for a landlord and for the benefit of new tenants
For a landlord so you appreciate this is always a tight budget.. but hopefully the end result is quite pleasing ?
We kept pretty much same layout as before but with a much cleaner, modern look. Above all simple to maintain:
- all paving slabs are Marshalls textured saxon in natural colour
- brick edging around the lawn. No fences have been redone so we had to work around them, though some were not in line at all :/
- rebuilt front and back walls along with new wide steps, made with multi coloured, textured and lovely looking engineering bricks
- we've created a planting bed along the pathway which for the time being is filled with bark chips
- and two small square planting spaces on the top patio area
No plants were priced in, but hopefully new tenants will put in something suitable that they like.
We appreciate your feedback on our landscaping projects so please do get in touch and let us know what you think. DGL on Facebook, DGL on google+ or simple by getting in touch via this form